I’m busy, you’re busy, there is always something to do, something that needs your immediate attention. I could wander around my house all day putting things in the right place but it doesn’t achieve anything for me and art. The house may be less cluttered but, does that matter right now? So make time.
- It reduces stress.
- Your art will surprise you, it will generally turn out better than you believe it will.
- It will inspire others to start their own art journey – never underestimate the effect you have on others.
- The dust will still be there tomorrow.
- Don’t plan it – just see where it takes you. Life without sat nav is fun.
- How often are we selfish? I’m guessing hardly ever, so take the time, you’re more than worth it.
- If all the other creators you love hadn’t taken the step you are about to, you wouldn’t feel the way you do.
- If art was a part of your regular routine, that would be a positive thing for all the reasons above. Make it so Number One.